Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:19:32 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Music from Squirrel level  (Read 20130 times)
Killgore
little robot

« on: October 13, 2008, 12:35:59 am »

Hi!

Can somebody tell me if this great piece of music that squirrel is listening to is original game soundtrack or is it a part of some tune.

Greetings,
Chris
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 10:17:50 am »

squirrel is listening to 3 tracks, first two are from Polish musician Noon and the 3rd is from Aquasky.
yankeeslim
little rusty robot

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 02:01:14 am »

do you happen to know the names of the songs?

Thanks,
Vero
Killgore
little robot

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 09:08:15 pm »

Hi!

@jd
Thank you for quick response (contrary to mine Wink ).

@yankeeslim
These 2 pieces are from the record "Bleak output". The first one is "Music 1" and the second - "Be hind".

I happen to be from Poland and it's quite funny that I've heard piece from polish musician (piece so good) for the first time in foreign game (and that's another proof that Samorost is a great game Smiley ).

But there is more. Noon isn't exactly composer. He is DJ/producer. “Bleak output” is made from samples from different (mostly old) LPs. I'm _very_ curious what is the origin of this beautiful, captivating piano tune in “Be hind”. I'm still looking for answer.

Regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 06:01:34 am by Alex » Logged
Matt
little robot

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 03:00:23 pm »

If somone is still searching for original version of piano tune that was used in "Be Hind", he can watch music video with it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5lT5n8Wmo8

The title of this polish piece of music is "Wiatr kołysze gałązkami" which means "The wind is swinging branches" and is sang by Halina Kunicka Smiley
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 04:13:04 am by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: