Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:50:57 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you so much....  (Read 10447 times)
aldotb
little rusty robot

« on: January 12, 2010, 07:58:16 am »

Dear Machinarium Team,

I Live in South America and after to search some game that crack my Stresses...... finally I found you........

I think that to me is the first time that my mind and body stopped for 40 or more second because the Machinarium screen game is magic  and never we see or play a Pc game.... with the artistic dedication in yours screen...........

Thank you so much........ For give us you magic and to take all development details.....  In your Pc Game....

For me... and my Friends... your work... will be in our mind for   a long time............

Best Regards.

Aldo
simlasa
little robot

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 08:03:41 am »

I'm another who is thankful to find Amanita... they remind me a bit of Studio AKA in the UK.
Seems like a lot of my favorite animation is coming out of little companies like this.
veskopolo
little rusty robot

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 12:38:42 am »

Hello extraordinary team! Congrats for your work, Very cool, did with a lot of creativity imagination and logic! That is sth. that is not usually today. I don`t know that you will even see this post.But look to the game " REUNION" - Old DOS game, i think you can do the BEST remake and it will be Great Flash Technology  game!

And Thank You again!  Cool Cool
loonattack
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 01:01:42 am »

Another cheer from a Greek guy.What can i say? I am doing my MSc in Computer Science in TU Delft these days and my motive for that is working on projects like machinarium!Your inspiration is my motivation! Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: