Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:30:32 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Boxed copy State side?  (Read 9142 times)
teknoanimal
little robot

« on: March 13, 2010, 07:48:22 pm »

I was just curious if there was a way I might be able to get the collectors edition in the US. I saw that an actual cd was available for purchase but not here. I read that it had concept art in it which I would really love to see. I also saw it isn't for sale through Steam. Anyways, those things aside, I love the game. I was playing it on friends computer and got hooked. Everything about the game shows that the creators care about what they create. It's a beautiful and quirky game that stands out,imo. Thanks to everyone who put their efforts into the game so we could enjoy it, and believe me, I do!
jst65
space invader

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 08:08:41 pm »

I don't know if it can be found on a shelf here in Italy.
I am buying Amanita stuff online, I bet you can too, just as an example http://www.cdwow.us/games/machinarium-collectors-edition-pc-mac-pc/dp/8738071#bc=79e8
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 09:28:16 pm »

I was just curious if there was a way I might be able to get the collectors edition in the US.

Ah, it seems jst65 has found a site that'll ship to the U.S. with free shipping. Nice find, jst65. =o)

Mamba (the publisher of the Collector's Edition) will also ship to the U.S.
http://www.mamba-games.co.uk/machinarium-collectors-edition-p-55.html

« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 12:19:36 am by Lamkin » Logged
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 11:58:55 pm »

Lamkin is correct, I pre-ordered my copy from Mamba games in the UK and they will ship it to North America.
teknoanimal
little robot

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 01:37:13 am »

Sweet, thanks for help. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: