Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:54:47 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Support for release on XBLA  (Read 9446 times)
monkey
little robot

« on: April 13, 2010, 01:19:53 pm »

The main reason for this post is to just show my support for the game and to say that if it is ever released on XBLA I will buy it.

TBH I'm a bit confused at why it has been decided not to release the game on XBLA.
I know MS decided not to publish the game, but there is still have the choice of taking it to another publisher.

The devs have said:

"We have another option to approach some big publisher to bring the game to XBLA, which is quite absurd to do and lose maybe a large part of revenue because of that.'"

but surely if MS did publish it then they would have wanted to take a cut of the profits just the same as any other publishers.  I'm also pretty sure that there would be a publisher out there that would have take a smaller cut than MS.

Also by not taking it to XBLA surely that is just going to reduce the total number of potential sales for the game?

Anyway, best of luck with it.  Loved the demo, just waiting for the 360 version before I buy it.   Wink
SminkyPinky
little rusty robot

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 01:57:03 pm »

Same here, find a way to publish it on XBLA and I have a small purse of monies ready and waiting to be handed over to you.

JayKwon
little robot

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 02:54:56 pm »

I agree, find a way to put it in good shape on XBLA and I'll buy it Smiley.
ECM
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 06:43:20 am »

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but what are the downsides of putting the game on the Indies channel on Live? (Assuming that's an option at all.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: