Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:18:09 am

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autosave not Working?  (Read 46742 times)
jst65
space invader

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 03:53:06 pm »

Maybe the .sol file, downloaded here and saved on BunnyCat netbook, has been marked read-only for some reason?
aaron
little robot

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 06:18:27 pm »

I just received this game and can't stop ! ! !It's a great pastime and the only problem is, I lost a whole game yesterday!  I opened Machinarium this morning and there wasn't a "resume game" showing on main screen.  I like playing the game and don't mind going through puzzles again, but this is a problem I hope someone can help me with, after all, what's the point of saving different slots and charting your progress if you lose the whole thing Huh?
Help.
Thanks
Aaron
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 08:15:10 pm »

Aaron,
Fortunately, and unfortunately, there is an entire board devoted to losing saved games in Machinarium: http://forum.amanita-design.net/index.php?board=22.0.html
You'll want to look at a couple of the pinned topics (up there at the top of the board).

One thing I'll mention here is a workaround if you happen to lose your progress: launch Machinarium and, once on the main screen, type 'rebol' (no quotes). This will bring up a row of clickable numbers on the bottom which correspond to the different levels of the game...so you can skip to a certain level if your progress has been lost.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 05:00:37 am by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: