Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:30:32 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Machinarium CD in US?  (Read 12970 times)
jenny4
citizen robot

« on: July 01, 2010, 11:53:54 pm »

Is there anywhere to buy the either the PC or Mac version in the US? Thanks for any help!
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 12:52:22 am »

Not currently, no. However—and I already mentioned this to you in another thread, but perhaps you didn't catch it—if you order the UK Collector's Edition directly from Mamba Games, they will ship to the U.S. And yes, the disc includes a Mac version.
You can also order it from CD WOW!. They'll ship to the U.S., too, and they have free shipping.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 12:55:10 am by Lamkin » Logged
charmed23
little rusty robot

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 10:17:52 pm »

Hi, I'm new here. Is there any update for the US consumers? Both links above dont work anymore Sad
THanks!
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 10:34:28 pm »

Hmm...
Seems like Mamba's site goes down fairly often, so I would recommend checking on it again in a day or two.

And yeah, I see that on CD WOW! the game is "unavailable for purchase at this time." Humph. Well, that sucks. =op
You could always try eBay. =o)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 03:02:29 am by Lamkin » Logged
Paku
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 04:17:25 pm »

I'm not 100% sure but I think The Hut ship to the US.
syntheticgerbil
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 06:15:35 am »

I guess I'll chime in as well that Ebay was the best way to get it for me. Amazon.co.uk would be more convenient for US buyers, but they refuse to ship any game internationally.

If you search Ebay.co.uk, there's a lot of people selling the Collector's Edition for around the equivalent of $20. I often get a lot of UK boxed editions of games easiest from Ebay.co.uk sellers. Often times if they seller doesn't state international shipping or has the international shipping turned off by default, you can send them a message and ask if they'll ship to you. They are often very helpful and will ship.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: