Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:55:01 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All Machinarium levels as JPG?  (Read 23729 times)
o00o
citizen robot

« on: October 12, 2010, 10:57:26 am »

I want to build a big DIN A0 poster from all screens / levels in Machinarium. As it would take a very long to play the game again and make screenshots from all screens I wonder if there is some complete pretty highres collection of screenshots featuring all screens somewhere in the net I could take to make the poster?
o00o
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 11:11:31 am »

the fastest way to do it would be to take the youtube 720p Walkthrough but the resolution is not as high as it could be and there is the cursor in the screen all the time
o00o
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 03:46:14 pm »

nicolas
Global Moderator
space invader

pains-aux-raisins-based life-form.

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 09:20:12 pm »

Great! How do you finally made it? Smiley
Also, is there a logic in the placement of screens? It would be nice to sort them chronologically or even geographically (which seems to be done between some levels by the way). Wink

Update: Just a try, a very rough draft of game map:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 09:44:00 pm by Nicosmos » Logged
o00o
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 12:27:53 pm »

I did it with the youtubes. worked pretty well. and yes they are not in the right order as this would not fit on a page without big black spaces and very small images. so I tried to arrange them in a logical way then I did add more of the same screen if I like it. at the end I had to put them into that way so they would fit. looks pretty nice even so there is too much black space still on the sides and the images are a bit too small even on din a0. so  I guess I will print it again some time in the future.
JasonZeppelin
little robot

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 03:12:39 pm »

Great! How do you finally made it? Smiley
Also, is there a logic in the placement of screens? It would be nice to sort them chronologically or even geographically (which seems to be done between some levels by the way). Wink

Update: Just a try, a very rough draft of game map:

Awesome job!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: