Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:04:27 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Admirable effort  (Read 6441 times)
gatman
little rusty robot

« on: October 26, 2010, 07:07:04 pm »

This might be a year? few months too late, but I wanted you guys to know, I read about your game in a PC powerplay magazine this afternoon, unfortunately the highlight was the amnesty pirate, deal thing you offered a while ago. Seeing this knowing how much effort is put into Indie games, I decided to go home and find your website, I just bought the game, haven't even seen any footage of it yet but I want you to be encouraged to hang in there as indie developers and I admire your continued efforts after the unfortunate returns of the game, or there lack of, due to the ease of its piracy.

I've since seen a few images and I'm almost certain this will be a game to remember, excellent work on setting the scene and I'm sure I'll be back to follow your future endeavors once I've completed the Machinarium!

Thanks again! I appreciate your lack of DRM and will be inviting my friends to assist 'the cause'
RainingTip
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 10:48:48 am »

I agree with you gatman. I always wanted a game with all its components perfect but I thought I will never find one. One day I just accesed the Amanita Design website and took a look on their new project "Machinarium". I knew from there that I am going to like it because I played Samorost and Samorost 2 before.

When they released Machinarium, I could not belive my eyes - it was perfect from the begining to the end. I started playing it and I just couldn't stop from playing. It was amazing.

Great job Amanita Design and don't give up!

Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: