Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:19:56 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: code for each levels for machinarium ?  (Read 13748 times)
blue.mango
little robot

« on: January 14, 2011, 10:36:05 am »

hi i really enjoy playing machinarium with fantastic artwork and music. just some puzzles are too hard for me to play again & again, so wonder if i could skip some part? is there any code for each levels in machinarium like samorost ?   xx
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 10:38:29 am by blue.mango » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 02:36:20 pm »

No, there isn't a code for each level.
My suggestion would be to use your save slots and save the game immediately after solving a difficult puzzle. That way you'll be able to skip the puzzle on the next playthrough.

Also, although it's a little bit more time-consuming, you can replace your Machinarium.sol file (which saves settings and progress) with one where the game has been saved at a later point.
Here's a link to a post that contains .sol files for most of the locations in the game:
https://forum.amanita-design.net/index.php?topic=1274.0

And here are a few more that aren't in that list:
Won Five in a Row .sol File
Floating Container of Oil in Correct Position .sol File
Fallen Bird .sol File

If you're unsure where to find the .sol file on your computer, take a look at the pinned FAQs on this board:
https://forum.amanita-design.net/index.php?board=13.0

Hope that helps. =o)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 01:21:35 am by Lamkin » Logged
blue.mango
little robot

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 05:49:28 pm »

thanks for a kind advise. i did not know about .sol until now. although it is not quite an easy option, i feel much better now. as i can visit most of my favorite locations without winning 5 in a row or invader games... Smiley     xx
RainingTip
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 07:08:45 pm »

The .SOL files are just amazing. And it was a bit difficult, cause there are many levels in Machinarium, so there would be a lot of codes to keep in mind, or note. So...it's better with SOL Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: