Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:59:07 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with maze in brain.  (Read 11843 times)
Footprint
little rusty robot

« on: March 22, 2011, 02:45:25 am »

MacBook Pro laptop.

Problem in the maze in the brain of the robot.

My guy follows my "pointer" when moved with the keypad or with the mouse. Also unable to shoot.
The guy moves to chase the icon.. follows it like a cat with a lazer pointer. :-)

Help. Been fun so far!!!!

Huh
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 06:59:13 pm »

Quote from: Footprint

My guy follows my "pointer" when moved with the keypad or with the mouse. Also unable to shoot.

Just to clarify... The maze game does NOT start you off with a gun.  You have to find and pick that up.  Did you do that?

NForder
little rusty robot

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 07:37:29 am »

Just want to add my frustration to the original post. The brain maze minigame is virtually unplayable on my macbook pro with trackpad. I'll try it with the mouse, but keyboard controls would help tremendously. Frankly, I can't recommend the game with this as it stands, because to get so close to the end and not be able to continue is sending me around the bend.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 06:50:33 pm »

Quote from: NForder

...to get so close to the end and not be able to continue is sending me around the bend.

The workaround I'd suggest to you, 'Footprint', and all other macbook pro users (if you find that using a mouse still won't allow you to play the game) is to forget about the brain puzzle entirely and go directly to the next level.

Look in the Shared Machinarium .sol Files thread for instructions on how to download and load the next saved game position and continue game play from there. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: