Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:35:39 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Download  (Read 9157 times)
hersel
little robot

« on: March 12, 2011, 07:09:03 am »

I downloaded the full version of the game, yet it won't go past the 3rd level that the demo stops at. The robot goes through the door and then the game just sits there. The box asking me to buy the full version doesn't pop up, but nothing else happens. Any ideas? Also, what are the save and load options for at the bottom, with the slots listed? What do I do with those?
Rainium
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 11:18:31 am »

Did you applied Patch 1 and Patch 2, after you installed the full version ?

If not then visit Amanita Design's Blog and you can find the both patches available for download
divit
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 03:50:09 pm »

There are save files for each location you can download at http://machinarium.net/forum/index.php/topic,1274.0.html so you could download one for the next room and go straight there. I'm assuming there are instructions somewhere.

I don't get the question about the save slots, unless the answer is "click on a slot in the save option to save, click on one in the load option to load."

The patches should already be installed if you only downloaded the game recently.
hersel
little robot

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 06:00:17 am »

Thanks for your replies. Someone from the website sent me new links and this time the game works. I think the first links sent were older and probably did need those patches.

Anyway, the problem is solved and I am happily playing the game now past level 3.
Rainium
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 09:32:46 am »

Well its nice that we could help you, hersel. Good luck finishing the game! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: