Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:53:20 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: changing language  (Read 15182 times)
korolef
little rusty robot

« on: April 16, 2011, 05:08:07 pm »

I have bought the game from appstore. I saw that this game in Russian language in description of the game, but the game is in english. How can i change language?
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 09:05:52 pm »

Quote from: korolef

How can i change language?

Machinarium currently has versions with English, Russian, German, and Italian menu texts.  But they are hard-coded that way, the language text cannot be changed by you.  You will have to contact the Appstore you bought from and explain to them that they made a mistake by selling you the English version on a Russian website.

sppeedway
little robot

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 04:05:24 pm »

OK thanks man I will try to contact apple store thanks...
danica_talos
little robot

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 06:20:02 pm »

I have a english version too! Other Apps from App-Store (Mac) are in german, only your Game is in english. Have you a patch or so? Can i a german version downloaden (full-version) from your website? Please help.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 06:36:16 pm »

Quote from: danica_talos
Other Apps from App-Store (Mac) are in german, only your Game is in english. Have you a patch or so? Can i a german version downloaden (full-version) from your website?

Sorry, no patch exists.  And as far as I know the only German version available is this one [ http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B002PAR4CU/ ] (i copied the link from Amanita Design Store)

I can't answer for you why the App-Store you bought from did not specifically state that the version you bought was in English.  (personally i think that sucks and would suggest that you contact them to complain, get a refund, and buy the German version from Amazon!)

~Alex (a fan, not on staff)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: