Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 09:42:17 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] game freezes within a few mins of starting  (Read 10807 times)
badsub
little robot

« on: April 30, 2011, 02:36:08 pm »

I've just bought the game today, and from what i can see it should run perfectly fine on my computer. I've tried changing the screen size and turning the hardware acceleration thing off, all to no avail, my stats are
radeon hd4350 graphics card, 3.2ghz single core, 4gb ram, windows xp 2002, ide hard drives with plenty of space, hope this helps, im so hanging out to play the game Sad
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 07:32:47 am by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 08:07:52 pm »

What version of Flash are you running?  (either right click on the game when it starts and click on 'About Flash' tab) or just surf here: http://www.codegeek.net/flash-version.php

The reason I'm asking is that I GOOGLED something like "Flash games freeze" and found lots of complaints about Flash ver.10 freezing up.  (though when I checked my own system - similar to yours but w/o radeon card - I saw that I have v.10 and I never have any problems)  Nevertheless, if you can't play the game on your system with v.10 you may want to go back to version 9.  (here's the uninstaller and here's the Flashplayer9 installer)

Another thought I had was that it might be your video card.  How long's it been since you updated your drivers?

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 08:10:09 pm by Alex » Logged
badsub
little robot

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 05:46:15 am »

changing to ver 9 seems to have fixed it Smiley
thanks v much
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: