Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:58:39 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I need a game pad to win in the bicycle/video game room?  (Read 22555 times)
RS
little robot

« on: December 22, 2011, 07:43:34 am »

I've gotten my trusty robot all the way to the video ride the bicycle game room. I activate the first machine but cannot for the life of me ever get 1,000 points on machine #1 to progress to machine #2.  No matter what I try I get continue to get blown up. Anyone got any ideas?  Undecided
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 09:55:29 pm »

I activate the first machine but cannot for the life of me ever get 1,000 points on machine #1 to progress to machine #2.

Are you using the mouse to play the game on that machine? 'Cause you can use the arrow keys and the space bar on your keyboard to play that game without touching the mouse at all, which makes it much, much easier to play.
Ladygrey13
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 04:33:52 am »

I paid for this game for my cell phone. Having a terrible time with the pedal bike. Any hints?    Huh
SleepyUser
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 04:04:58 pm »

I paid for this game for my cell phone. Having a terrible time with the pedal bike. Any hints?    Huh

Try to buy a bluetooth keyboard, and do what Lamkin said.
Ladygrey13
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 02:33:19 pm »

Never heard of a bluetooth keyboard. But I'm old and low tech   Grin     I will google it and see if it's something I can manage.
SleepyUser

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 05:39:26 pm »

Never heard of a bluetooth keyboard. But I'm old and low tech   Grin     I will google it and see if it's something I can manage.

It's just a regular keyboard you connect to your phone via bluetooth.(a wireless connection.) Smiley
Ladygrey13
citizen robot

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 06:38:36 pm »

yes    I googled it.  I'm not paying $79 for a keyboard to play a game.
Synch
little rusty robot

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 08:13:51 am »

There are some for 20 bucks or even 15. You can also use the keyboard for other games or something.

http://tinyurl.com/

Mod Edit: @Synch, please don't post links without providing some clue about where it'll take the user.  Thanks.  ~Alex

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 09:09:51 am by Alex » Logged
Ladygrey13
citizen robot

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 02:47:28 am »

thank you for the help. I will probably wait and pay for the download on my computer. It's almost too small for my cell phone. I played the demo on my computer couple of days ago. The graphics are so good!!!!
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 05:26:38 am »

I paid for this game for my cell phone. Having a terrible time with the pedal bike. Any hints?    Huh

The pedals should be easy enough to move. Place your finger near the pedals and, while continuing to press down, move your finger in a counterclockwise direction, like this:

Keep "pedaling" until that little green arrow gets into that red zone...then the lightbulb for the arcade game will turn on to indicate that it is powered up.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 05:32:57 am by Lamkin » Logged
Ladygrey13
citizen robot

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 06:52:28 am »

oh yessss!!!!!!   thank you for picture. It helped in two ways. I realized I was trying to make too small a circle. When I made the circle bigger it arrow shot up!!!  Took about  10 sec   Grin
Ladygrey13
citizen robot

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2014, 06:58:12 am »

arggggggggggg... I always stunk at space invaders      Angry             ah well   still fun   Cheesy
SleepyUser

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2014, 04:26:21 pm »

arggggggggggg... I always stunk at space invaders      Angry             ah well   still fun   Cheesy

Yeah, I totally stink at space invaders too.But I managed to win the game on the first try here in Machinarium.
I guess it's easier.
The hardest game is the one where you have to transport a small square in a few bigger incomplete squares (there is always one line missing).

I had to use the walkthrough  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: