Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:51:55 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm blown away!  (Read 10740 times)
acousticClown
little rusty robot

« on: May 21, 2009, 08:56:11 am »

Well, I'm just newly registered here and I came with the specific purpose of letting whoever is responsible for this site that I'm just all over the floor with admiration here.  I found out about amanitadesign when I found the Plantage animation.  I was so struck by the visual and audio splendor that I couldn't get it out of my mind.  I'm actually into flash and a musician as well and I have been sort of walking around in a dazed fog over this collision with that Plantage thing.  Then I found the Samorost games and I just couldn't get over how cool they were.  I'm in total admiration, without shame.  I bow to you guys!  Who are you?!? 

By the way, Under Byen is now my new favorite band in the whole world.  It's like I've stepped over a cliff in the dark, I'm still falling and I never want to stop!  I'm a teacher and now all my students are wanting to hear more of Under Byen and they want to start making games like Samorost.  You have our attention!
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 11:29:04 am »

we are really glad you and your students like our creations!
we are bunch of absolutely ordinary guys from Czech Republic who love their work.

thanks for nice post!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: