Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:09:11 am

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium pre-orders have begun  (Read 122489 times)
Fluke
little rusty robot

« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2009, 11:38:13 pm »

Hi,

Noticed it on Steam earlier at 11.49. Went to order it a bit later and the price had dropped to 9.24, but it wouldn't accept my card. Just tried again, and it's gone back up to 11.49.

What's happening with the price?

<edit> BTW, your forum doesn't appear to allow a pound sterling sign, and cuts off the rest of a message that follows it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 11:40:56 pm by Fluke » Logged
Skeeter
little robot

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2009, 12:13:21 pm »

Pre-order in here.

I got mine straight from the source for a couple of reasons. More money for the devs and the pre-order goodies. At only $2 more than Direct2drive and/or Steam deals it was an easy choice. Can't wait Smiley
krugon62
little robot

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2009, 02:35:14 pm »

hello,

I didn't get any confirmation email yet ... Preordered earlier today.
I've only gotten the Premium Pack download link after purchase and was able to download it.

Should I wait some more time or do something?

same as you, i think if we have had the download link of Premium Pack, it's good for.  Wink
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2009, 03:09:02 pm »

I didn't get any confirmation email yet ... Preordered earlier today.
I've only gotten the Premium Pack download link after purchase and was able to download it.

Should I wait some more time or do something?

Thanks Smiley

PS. I think I did enter the correct email address, but you never know.

still nothing? I have resend the emails to you manually. please check also your spam box and let me know it's not there.
thanks!
Dummkopf
little robot

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2009, 03:25:45 pm »

still nothing? I have resend the emails to you manually. please check also your spam box and let me know it's not there.
thanks!
Thank you,

I've received two emails now! One contains the Premium Pack and the other one is the order summary.

Thanks for the help

Looking forward to playing the game!
nmi576
captain robot

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2009, 03:50:22 pm »

What do you guys mean by 'order summary'? When I pre-ordered on the 4th July, the only two emails I got were the link for the pre-order pack and an Order ID (a numeric code starting with the letters AMA). Nothing else.
Dummkopf
little robot

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2009, 04:30:47 pm »

What do you guys mean by 'order summary'? When I pre-ordered on the 4th July, the only two emails I got were the link for the pre-order pack and an Order ID (a numeric code starting with the letters AMA). Nothing else.
I consider the email with the OrderID to be the order summary. You got the same two emais as me.
Copier
little robot

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2009, 06:36:33 pm »

woohooo it
kosak
captain robot

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2009, 07:09:54 pm »

prosim potrebuju se zeptat..chceme predobjednat...a vsechno sme vyplnili a najendou se napsalo

proste nejaky error z neznameho duvodu ze to proste nemuze udelat...tak tomu vubec nerozumime co mame delat... Uz si nemuzu moc vzpomenout jak presne to bylo..tak pros
Rhialto
captain robot

the Marvellous

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2009, 08:57:42 pm »

Will we get it a few days earlier than anywhere else?  Just curious...   Roll Eyes
Eikoop
little robot

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2009, 07:56:49 pm »

Took a few days, but the money showed up in my account again. I just ordered it again and everything went through with no problems this time and i received the 2 emails right away.
Now I can't wait to play the game!
Thanks for the help.
druz
little rusty robot

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2009, 03:01:13 am »

If I pre-order the game from other site (d2d for example), did I still get the bonus (pictures+soundtrack)?
jd
Administrator

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2009, 10:50:13 am »

If I pre-order the game from other site (d2d for example), did I still get the bonus (pictures+soundtrack)?

I'm sorry - the pre-order pack is available only for those who pre-ordered through our website, also the soundtrack will be available only when you are buying on our web.
prajch
little rusty robot

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2009, 11:42:57 am »

I'm sorry - the pre-order pack is available only for those who pre-ordered through our website, also the soundtrack will be available only when you are buying on our web.

Any chance people who pre-ordered the game on Steam could pay a few extra bucks for the pre-order pack (and soundtrack)?
jd
Administrator

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2009, 12:36:19 pm »

Any chance people who pre-ordered the game on Steam could pay a few extra bucks for the pre-order pack (and soundtrack)?

it will be probably possible to buy the soundtrack separately (sometime after the release).
new website with browser based demo will be alive on Friday, there you can find also some hi-res wallpapers.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: