Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:30:21 pm

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium pre-orders have begun  (Read 122511 times)
Rhialto
captain robot

the Marvellous

« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2009, 01:43:25 am »

Will we get it a few days earlier than anywhere else?  Just curious...   Roll Eyes

Yes?  No?  We are close to the release!  What about 2 days before Steam and such?   Tongue
tblrsa
noble citizen robot

« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2009, 09:02:00 am »

Hold your horses.  Cheesy Cant wait to play this baby aswell, but its almost there.
Ian
citizen robot

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2009, 09:53:00 am »

I'm sorry - the pre-order pack is available only for those who pre-ordered through our website, also the soundtrack will be available only when you are buying on our web.

Any chance people who pre-ordered the game on Steam could pay a few extra bucks for the pre-order pack (and soundtrack)?

it will be probably possible to buy the soundtrack separately (sometime after the release).
new website with browser based demo will be alive on Friday, there you can find also some hi-res wallpapers.

I hope the Wallpapers are different from the Pre-order pack  - the Plaza looks Awesome on my 26 inch Smiley

Spread the Word NOT the Game
Rhialto
captain robot

the Marvellous

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2009, 03:08:03 pm »

Hold your horses.  Cheesy Cant wait to play this baby aswell, but its almost there.

I just wanted to know if all those who pre-ordered got that little priviledge or not... Ok maybe we are already enough priviledged with the soundtrack bonus. Wink
Ian
citizen robot

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2009, 03:41:05 pm »

Hold your horses.  Cheesy Cant wait to play this baby aswell, but its almost there.

I just wanted to know if all those who pre-ordered got that little priviledge or not... Ok maybe we are already enough priviledged with the soundtrack bonus. Wink
At least Amanita is not torturing us with a Countdown Clock like http://www.torchlightgame.com/  Another game I'm waiting for  Grin

Spread the Word NOT the Game
Rhialto
captain robot

the Marvellous

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2009, 04:09:31 pm »

At least Amanita is not torturing us with a Countdown Clock like http://www.torchlightgame.com/  Another game I'm waiting for  Grin

I'll be OT a little but this is because I'm not able to see any profile and send MP!  Why that?

So I've heard of this game just a few weeks ago.  I'm a big Diablo II fan and I'm still waiting for 1.13 to be released to start playing again.  Yesterday I bought both Titan's Quest for 10$.  I already played the original in the past but never played Immortal Throne.

So now I wonder how Torchlight will compare to both...
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2009, 04:24:12 pm »

I'm not able to see any profile and send MP!  Why that?

Thanks for the headzup about disabled PM-ing and profile viewing.  I'll let you know what's up A.S.A.P.
Meanwhile, please go ahead with your discussion.  O.T. or not, it's all good!  (as long as it's civil  Wink)

Rhialto
captain robot

the Marvellous

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2009, 04:54:45 pm »

Thanks for the headzup about disabled PM-ing and profile viewing.  I'll let you know what's up A.S.A.P.

Good, you can all applaud me now by clicking under Karma...  ;-)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2009, 06:44:00 pm »

Thanks for the headzup about disabled PM-ing and profile viewing.  I'll let you know what's up A.S.A.P.

Good, you can all applaud me now by clicking under Karma...  ;-)

First you have spell "the Marvellous" correctly.  ;->

(just kidding, I Grok Jack Vance... :-)
P.S.  JD has fixed PM issue.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 10:50:11 pm by ABoretz » Logged
leanne
captain robot

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2009, 11:27:12 pm »

Hold your horses.  Cheesy Cant wait to play this baby aswell, but its almost there.

damdidam didam almost almost damdidam didam dam dam

another midnight, that means, it's already 14 ehehe, i wonder what Time will it be released, when to open my normandian cidre bottle, eh eh?  Shocked Roll Eyes Grin
tblrsa
noble citizen robot

« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2009, 12:31:15 am »

Cant wait till the E-Mail with the DL Link pops up in my Mailbox.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 12:36:04 am by tblrsa » Logged
r0gu3
citizen robot

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2009, 08:08:42 am »

Woooooooooooooooooooo...
Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!

tblrsa
noble citizen robot

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2009, 01:12:10 pm »

r0gu3
citizen robot

« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2009, 01:25:57 pm »

Exactly!
 Grin
Rhialto
captain robot

the Marvellous

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2009, 03:00:44 pm »

Weird how flexible his arms are!  Everything else is extensible in straight line only...  :-P
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: