Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:54:38 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Design for website and forum?  (Read 10920 times)
Nigcra
little robot

« on: July 26, 2009, 01:12:43 am »

Hi,

I'm a (pre-)purchaser of Samorost and Machinarium and I'm watching amanitadesign.com for years. I'm very amused that Machinarium now has it's own forum so a "community" can live.

My question is: Is Machinarium going to have a "100%" website? Its very simple at the moment. The forum could be more integrated into it, with an own theme. The Punbb forum system for example has the same high security scale as the SMF but its lightweight php and html/css which could be easily integrated into any layout. Another point is that there's nothing about Machinarium on amanitadesign.com. A few months ago there was a small message that youre working on it but now its gone. I had to use google to find Machinarium's homepage.
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 09:34:10 am »

...there's nothing about Machinarium on amanitadesign.com. A few months ago there was a small message that youre working on it but now its gone. I had to use google to find Machinarium's homepage.

Don't know if this is something that the Amanita team added since reading your post but I just visited amanitadesign.com and as of "now" there is a link to the Machinarium page there.

Nigcra
little robot

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 12:31:09 pm »

hm, the banner was disabled for by Adblock :/
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 01:51:37 am »

hi,
no this website is just temporary. we will have new one before the game is released. we also removed the news section from amanita design web, because now we have our blog for any news.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 04:59:34 am »

My question is: Is Machinarium going to have a "100%" website? Its very simple at the moment. The forum could be more integrated into it, with [its] own theme.
Bump.
I think it would be quite nice if the forum were to be redesigned (just a little) so that it has its own distinctive layout or theme.
At least a banner, eh?
;o)

Just a thought.
=o)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 05:57:55 am by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: