Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:23:10 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Floex/Tom  (Read 10385 times)
Zerpentos
« on: August 27, 2009, 08:34:43 pm »

Hi! It's been a while since I posted.

I pre-ordered Machinarium and the OST is just amazing. I am loving it, especially Dno and Klesnik.

My question is, apart from the awesome Amanita Design games, has Floex made anything else? iTunes gives me Pocustone and a remix. Is this the same Floex? If so, I'll definitely give it a try.

Also, out of interest, could anyone translate the Czech names of four of the songs? They are:

Dno
Hodiny
Klesnik
Vytah

Thanks in advance!  Cheesy
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 12:24:47 am »

My question is, apart from the awesome Amanita Design games, has Floex made anything else? iTunes gives me Pocustone and a remix. Is this the same Floex? If so, I'll definitely give it a try.

Yes, Pocustone and that remix you mentioned are both Floex's.  We've discussed Tomas' music and contributions to Amanita projects in a couple of threads here on Machinarioforum and you can find them using the search feature on the forum's main page.  Meanwhile, one website you might enjoy visiting is this one: http://fx.muteme.cz/web/  Also, search on YouTube.com and you'll find one or two videos taken of his LIVE performance works.

As for those those Czech translations hopefully someone else can provide them for you.   Smiley

Loki108
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 05:33:23 pm »

Hi Zerpentos

here is the translation:

DNO - Bottom
Hodiny - Clocks
Sklenik (not Klesnik:) - Greenhouse
Vytah - Lift

best

Tomas
Zerpentos
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 01:37:35 am »

Hey! Thanks for the translations. I always forget the S at the beginning of Sklenik. It seems I forgot to check. ><

As for the previous discussions, I had already used the search button but I couldn't find anything pertaining specifically to my question... Sorry about that.

I'd have made a new thread for the translations anyways.  Wink

Thanks for that site, btw!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: