Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:35:12 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Achievements  (Read 9456 times)
DaDaDan
little robot

« on: October 07, 2009, 09:07:31 am »

Just played through the demo of this game and it was fantastic.  I'll preorder once I get home.  I was just wondering if there were plans to include steam achievements in the game.  Its not a big deal to me if there aren't, its just a feature that I enjoy when present.  Thanks for the great game, I can't wait til next weekend.
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 05:58:35 pm »

There has already been a thread like yours: Will this game have achievements or bonus stuff?

And I quite agree with h4tt3n here:
If this game is anything like the Samorost series when it comes to the underlying philosophy and "feel", I'd say it definitely wouldn't [have achievements]. It appears to me, that the games forged by Amanita Design pulls the whole game concept in an entirely other direction than the typical modern action game with features such as achievements, bonuses, and level unlocking just to mention a few.

Cheers,
Mike

But I'm not sure there's been an official word from the devs concerning STEAM and achievement possibilities Wink
DaDaDan
little robot

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 03:46:51 am »

There has already been a thread like yours: Will this game have achievements or bonus stuff?

And I quite agree with h4tt3n here:
If this game is anything like the Samorost series when it comes to the underlying philosophy and "feel", I'd say it definitely wouldn't [have achievements]. It appears to me, that the games forged by Amanita Design pulls the whole game concept in an entirely other direction than the typical modern action game with features such as achievements, bonuses, and level unlocking just to mention a few.

Cheers,
Mike

But I'm not sure there's been an official word from the devs concerning STEAM and achievement possibilities Wink

I had seen the other topic as well.  JD has commented on a few posts since I wrote this topic and I guess he chose not to say anything here.  I feel like I'm being teased  Wink  No matter, I still have a great game waiting for me in a few days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: