Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:31:28 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tower music problem [SOLVED]  (Read 22688 times)
Chrissy1551
citizen robot

« on: September 23, 2011, 07:12:46 pm »

I am so near the end of this fantastic game and I'm feeling a bit sad!!
Can any one help me with this last little bit of the puzzle? I have turned the radio to 7 and 108, listened to the tune. Josef has to replay this music on the side of the tower. Tried 1423523 combination, but  the ladder does not appear, what am I doing wrong?

I might just start from the beginning, of course when the happy couple finally fly away in the rocket!!
Thanks!!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 07:47:32 am by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 08:00:25 pm »

How ever did you get past the 3 wrench puzzle?
And what about the sunflower oil??

It would be *exceedingly* helpful if you could chime in on some of those threads where people are expressing their frustration and despair and, in doing so, give them hope to soldier on.   ~ wink ~wink ~nudge ~nudge ~say no more...  Wink

Chrissy1551
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 08:31:53 pm »

I had to start from the beginning to solve the missing wrenches, I think I must have done things in the wrong order.
The sunflower oil is collected in the conservatory, first by growing the sunflower and then giving it a good shake the seeds are released, collected and put into the machine. By pumping the handle, sunflower oil is released, Into the little oil can. The old gentleman robot is delighted and gives you a reward!!
It's been hard at times and I have started anew many times. Sorry it had to end but I was hoping to find another game similar and have had no luck!!
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 08:53:04 pm »

Thanks for your input Chrissy1551!  I'll be sure to point frustrated players to your post to show them that the game CAN be played through to the end on an iPAD2!  Grin   (hope you figured out the music puzzle at the end)

Quote from: Chrissy1551
Sorry it had to end but I was hoping to find another game similar and have had no luck!!

If, besides your iPAD, you also have a MAC laptop or desktop system give Amanita Design's earlier game, Samorost2, a try.  As much as i enjoy Machinarium i STILL get a kick out of re-playing Samorost2 every now and then.  (especially the MAJAK level! Floex's composition for that scene is absolutely celestial! :-)

buginbox
little robot

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 08:11:14 am »

Solution for ipad here : http://machinarium.net/forum/index.php/topic,2841.0.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: