Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:36:52 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium Soundtrack Preview  (Read 16024 times)
floex
noble citizen robot

« on: September 30, 2009, 12:15:36 pm »

Hi,
Please check the last Machinarium blog post, there is preview of 6 songs from the upcoming Machinarium Soundtrack  Wink

Tomas
verticalcity
noble citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 12:57:44 pm »

And it's great stuff as usual, floex! Wonderfully done, from my point of view it's as striking as your somorost work. Smiley Do you plan to release it over itunes or similar in the future?
Cheers!
floex
noble citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 12:07:10 am »

hi,

thank you for reply! of course i am happy for its positive kind Smiley

the soundtrack will be natural part of the game release. at least when downloaded/bought from the machinarium.com website.  it will be of  mp3 format, compatible with itunes.  also audio cd  should be available in the boxed versions of the game.

the soundtrack is going to be more like 50min long. in the end i decided to not to put all the music included in the game to this release. rather make something which will nicely work together and will be listenable from the beginning to the end Smiley

t.
leanne
captain robot

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 12:32:06 am »

i would love to have a boxed version with audio cd and so, but was it planned to release only in russian and german or something like that? well.. that doesn't change the audio of course..

thank you for the songs!!! =)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 03:50:53 am »

Tomas, your music really inspires me!  And thanks for visiting the forum and participating in this Amanita Design fan club/play pen JD has provided us.   Cheesy

While I'm, of course, waiting on pins and needles for the Machinarium soundtrack (and *totally* love the tracks that were on the Amanita blog!) I want to take this opportunity to help promote your LIVE performances too.

For example, could you tell us anything about the upcoming "BAF Animation Festival" you'll be attending in November that is mentioned on your website http://floex.cz/en/index.html ?

Thanks!  -Alex

P.S.  I *love* "Candy Ski"!   Smiley

kosak
captain robot

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 04:50:21 pm »

Floex ...the soundtrack preview is SOOO amazing!! omg I love your all work on machinarium guys!! It
nmi576
captain robot

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 08:38:14 am »

the soundtrack will be natural part of the game release. at least when downloaded/bought from the machinarium.com website.(...) is going to be more like 50min long. in the end i decided to not to put all the music included in the game to this release. rather make something which will nicely work together and will be listenable from the beginning to the end Smiley

Does this mean that people who bought the game directly from you guys (pre-ordered etc.) can download the 50mins stand-alone OST for free?

Also, you said that you didn't include some of the tracks that can be heard during gameplay into this 50mins soundtrack. Is this going to be a compilation then, sort of an OST you don't have in the game itself but it's very similar, edited and tailored towards making it a stand-alone music so it's enjoyable even outside this game?

Thanks in advance Smiley
floex
noble citizen robot

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 10:23:46 pm »

@ABoretz in BAF it is going to be presentation of the Machinarium Soundtrack, which means in other words i will be  speaking (more then playing) about creative process behind making it. I would like to work on my own projects for some time... primary Floex music... so I am curious how it is going to be Smiley

@Ilsyde YES, the soundtrack is free part of the game, when downloaded/bought from the Machinarium website. Otherwise it may not be included. So it is actually good idea to buy the game directly on machinarium.com. As for your second question about other tunes which are not included in the soundtrack. I have been thinking about it also and don't have any particular idea yet. But it is for sure, if people really miss the songs, we will make them somehow available...

ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 06:06:49 am »

@ABoretz in BAF it is going to be presentation of the Machinarium Soundtrack, which means in other words i will be  speaking (more then playing) about creative process behind making it. I would like to work on my own projects for some time... primary Floex music... so I am curious how it is going to be Smiley

Tomas, would you please consider either inviting a friend along or just bringing a video camera and a tripod that you could set up to record your presentation so you could - later - post it on a YouTube page?  (pretty please?  Roll Eyes )  Grin

Also wondering if the Questionaut soundtrack ever get released?

« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 07:55:28 pm by ABoretz » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: