Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:33:41 pm

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium pre-orders have begun  (Read 123529 times)
krugon62
little robot

« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2009, 09:42:13 pm »

Hello,

soon at home. Cheesy
A little time to wait.
p7389
little rusty robot

« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2009, 01:35:41 am »

Man, this sucks! Only now I read about this game for the first time. I watch the trailer, and fall in love!

I want to pre-order and get mp3:s too! I should be allowed to pre-order since you can't actually order the game (yet!) Wink.

Is it true that you get a Steam code here too? Steam is convenient, but I'd rather buy games directly from the dev if possible. Can I get both?
HeadHunter
little robot

Get Your Oil Here!

« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2009, 02:36:01 am »

^ Yeah, I was just going to preorder it when they stopped  Embarrassed Had to get it from Direct2Drive instead and i really wanted the soundtrack.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 02:38:34 am by HeadHunter » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2009, 03:11:41 am »

I want to pre-order and get mp3:s too!
^ Yeah, I was just going to preorder it when they stopped  Embarrassed Had to get it from Direct2Drive instead and i really wanted the soundtrack.
If you order the game from the main Machinarium site you will also receive the soundtrack...yes, even if you were unable to pre-order the game. HeadHunter, if I were you I would have waited just a few more hours until the new site was up. (Perhaps it's not too late to cancel your order from Direct2Drive.)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 03:14:05 am by Lamkin » Logged
kekkie
little rusty robot

« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2009, 11:56:54 am »

I'm downloading this very very great flashgame right NOW  Cool
up-snake
little robot

« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2009, 12:48:48 pm »

how big is the size of it?
Kjoene
little robot

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2009, 01:01:37 pm »

I preordered the game from official site and still didn't get any email, only the pre-order pack one T_T
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2009, 01:16:01 pm »

I preordered the game from official site and still didn't get any email, only the pre-order pack one T_T

please be patient we are still sending - it's more problematic then we thought but everybody should have the email with the download links today. we really appreciate you have pre-ordered the game earlier as it helped us to finish it. thanks!
tblrsa
noble citizen robot

« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2009, 01:27:36 pm »

First of all, thanks, i now received the Download Links to this wonderful game. Smiley Im glad our preorder supported you in finishing the game earlier.

jd, is it possible to download the Mac and Linux Version aswell as the Soundtrack on Sunday? I am only on a slow Mobile Connection at the moment, so I intend to only download the Windows Version today. I hope the Download Links will be legit a few days/weeks.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 01:33:59 pm by tblrsa » Logged
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2009, 01:55:30 pm »

First of all, thanks, i now received the Download Links to this wonderful game. Smiley Im glad our preorder supported you in finishing the game earlier.

jd, is it possible to download the Mac and Linux Version aswell as the Soundtrack on Sunday? I am only on a slow Mobile Connection at the moment, so I intend to only download the Windows Version today. I hope the Download Links will be legit a few days/weeks.

no worries, you have plenty of time for the download. we are checking the links so if it's only you downloading, then there's no time limitation.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: