Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 09:23:20 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Broom stolen by Rat and no other game slots! Stuck!!!!!!!  (Read 9457 times)
Jona
little rusty robot

« on: October 15, 2011, 12:13:09 pm »

Has this happened to anyone playing the game on an iPad 2? I got up the the jail...grabbed the broom, gave the robot his cigarette, opened the man hole...got into the sewer and I'm going down the tunnel when a rat comes and steal my f#%king broom and renders me completely helpless. Then I go to reload an earlier level and there is only the most recent level in the first save slot! Seriously...there is no mention of a thieving rat in the walk through! What the hell? Help anyone?

I may have to start from scratch! Sad

Jo
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 04:26:52 pm »

After you'd gotten into the sewer, I'm assuming you were able to get to the next room, correct?  Have you removed the manhole cover in that next room? Asking because that's what's supposed to happen after that second manhole cover is removed—the rat comes and steals your broom, but it's no longer needed at that point.

But yes, if he steals the broom before you're able to remove the cover, then yeah, I agree that's a problem. =o) Let us know.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 04:55:12 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: