Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:30:54 pm

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Time of release  (Read 56420 times)
edasx
little robot

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 11:32:29 pm »

It's here ! Grin I've just received the e-mail. Smiley
There is an official Linux version, and the complete soundtrack ! Cheesy
edit: Ok, the server seems to fail to deliver the download for the moment. Anyway, I've planned to play tomorrow (today ? Wink), not this night ...

damn i want it now =))
tblrsa
noble citizen robot

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 12:03:33 am »

Havent received a mail yet Sad
Neil
citizen robot

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 12:21:47 am »

Have the emails really been sent out already? I lost access to my email account because my host went bankrupt, I think that means my $17 preorder has gone down the drain Sad

I just sorted the situation out today and hoped my email would be back up and running in time for the email tomorrow.
edasx
little robot

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2009, 01:08:02 am »

not for me.

but i guess i am one of the last in the queue as i preordered yesterday.
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 01:35:49 am »

we have already started sending emails with the full game to those who pre-ordered, but please be patient - we are sending it slowly for safety reasons, but everybody should receive his email today or tomorrow. please check your spam box if you wont have your email by Sunday at latest you should contact us.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 01:37:46 am by jd » Logged
Skeeter
little robot

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 01:50:06 am »

Just got mine! Thank's jd!!
baize
citizen robot

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2009, 02:06:37 am »

we have already started sending emails with the full game to those who pre-ordered, but please be patient - we are sending it slowly for safety reasons, but everybody should receive his email today or tomorrow. please check your spam box if you wont have your email by Sunday at latest you should contact us.
awesome news, i can't wait Shocked
Rhialto
captain robot

the Marvellous

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 03:28:15 am »

Cool!  How do you feed?  1st came 1st served?  Yet I haven't received it...  Going to bed in 1 hour so maybe better like this otherwise I could want to complete the game skipping the night...  nah, I would not enjoy it if I was to complete it in a single day.

BTW when was it compiled?  Does it include a few last fixes or it is the build from last week?

Hope the response from the public is good and you got plenty of pre-order.
krugon62
little robot

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 08:35:45 am »

Hello,

i got it, i look for it in my mail, it was in spambox. :-( Fortunatly, i had open my eyes and see it. :-) Good job men.
Thank's for this jewel.
Best regards
Chocolade
little robot

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2009, 09:05:57 am »

The game is ready now for buy and download in gamersgate.com
Just checked it and downloading .

Have fun Smiley

tblrsa
noble citizen robot

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2009, 09:22:39 am »

Still nothing. :\ Heading off to University now, hope the mail is there when i come back.
alt_georgios
little robot

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2009, 09:36:28 am »

Just got the email  Grin
nmi576
captain robot

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2009, 11:17:29 am »

When did you pre-order? I'm just thinking that maybe because I was one of the first people to pre-order the game, I might be on the very bottom of that contact list. Anyway, have to work here for another 6 hours so it's not the end of the world.

Also, can anyone tell me the size of the download (game only)? Thanks.
bgthigfist
citizen robot

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2009, 11:25:38 am »

I just checked my email when I got up this morning and there it was, waiting for me.  Thanks Amanita Design!  I have SO been looking forewards to getting this game.  The file size is 363 mb to whomever asked.

*S*
verticalcity
noble citizen robot

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2009, 11:27:48 am »

@ Ilsyde: 346,5 MB. Smiley one hour left, seems like I'm not the only one downloading at the moment!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: