Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:28:35 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Podvedomim (The Subconscious)  (Read 40120 times)
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« on: October 12, 2007, 10:45:09 am »

recently we collaborated with Huberokororo on project Podvedomim (The Subconscious). it's an online gallery of objects situated on secret places in the surroundings of Brno (our home town here in Czech Rep).

www.podvedomim.net
Nurykabe
Global Moderator
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 07:59:54 pm »

Wow, that's cool. If I was living in this town, I would search for these things. This kind of animated photographs reminds me of '99 rooms', but podvedomim involves "real life" places (though the 99 rooms are probably real, too, we just don't know where). Great idea, great sound design again on the web presentation, I hope people will get interested in it.
Dina
?
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 04:40:25 am »

Hi,guys!
I am the artist from Russia.
One of this days I played "Samorost" and it was amazing! I am imposed very much by Amanita's works.
I would like to create my own web-site to unite different creative guys - artists, musicians, writers and others.
And I would like to connect with somebody - Jakub, Vaclav... but HOW? Qestbook is lost, forum... The forum? Help me pleeeese...
So... For Amanitadesign:
Are you engaged in creation of sites for money? Could you help me with building this site? And how much it would cost?
Here link for my web-page, which contains my art-works: http://www.artlib.ru/index.php?id=11&fp=2&uid=163.
See U... From Russia with love. DG Smiley

e-mail: DinaGeller@gmail.com
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 01:31:32 pm »

hi Dina,
we don't accept any orders at the moment.

best,
jd - Amanita Design
Loki108
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 03:55:51 pm »

Hi Dina,

I think that you don't need to create a website for this - you may create a blog instead (which is for free I assume). My favourite one is http://bluewyverntea.blogspot.com, it contains lot of information about art and also many links to other artists...

best

Tomas
www.haluz2.net
Anita
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 08:21:15 am »

Can i just give you a round of applause on the work!

I'm 20 year female and have loved playing games since a kid. I think your work rocks coz i love fantasy art work!

You rock!!!!!!!!!

Smiley

i wanna play all your gamesssss
RobotJosef
space invader

Eagerly awaiting Samorost 3

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 09:09:23 am »

I quite liked this creation, because I can relate to this in real life.

Around Hobart (the area I live in) there is lots of forgotten buildings and walking tracks which only a few people know about, and I think Brno might have a few of these.

Here is the "SAMA" a hut on top of Mt.Wellington, a mountain which is favoured by the locals.

http://khuts.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=549:sama-hut&catid=65:other-huts

FloexFan aka RobotJosef
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: