Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:58:53 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Localized version?  (Read 11352 times)
Nigcra
little robot

« on: October 16, 2009, 06:26:40 pm »

Hi,

i prepurchased Machinarium and I'm currently waiting for the download to be finalized. I've seen that theres a domain registered (machinarium.de) which offers the game in a localized version. I didnt knew that the game would be localized, so is there any way to get this version (like Machinarium_full_de.exe)?
Rhialto
captain robot

the Marvellous

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 06:59:16 pm »

Will French be available too?  Even if I should have no problem with the English one...  I could possibly help translating if needed.
Fat
little robot

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 07:08:04 pm »

There's no text in the game at all past the "Save" "Load", etc, I don't see how hard it could be
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 07:11:33 pm »

I've seen that theres a domain registered (machinarium.de) which offers the game in a localized version. I didnt knew that the game would be localized, so is there any way to get this version (like Machinarium_full_de.exe)?

I think "localized" means, "German speaking territories".  That's where the Daedalic release is headed for. 

To quote the current FAQ...
Q: I want the game in the box on CD, is it possible to order it?
A: Yes, but only Russian, German and Italian version.  English version is only for download (which is faster and cheaper anyway ;-).

Nigcra
little robot

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 03:13:35 pm »

It was just a question.. if there's a german version, why dont publish the executable for purchasers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: