Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:41:50 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLATFORM WON'T GO UP LEVEL 8/IPAD3 [SOLVED]  (Read 16924 times)
CindyDK
little robot

« on: July 10, 2013, 09:20:00 pm »

I really hope somebody can help me! I am at the end of level 8 after I get the oil from the cooking lady, man? Roll Eyes solved the puzzle, lever comes down I click where I'm suosed to & everywhere around it & all I get is a very slight movement, then it goes back to where it was Huh I've asked a guy that has it on YouTube, he plays on a computer so he really can't figure out why the lever doesn't work on my IPAD3 to get to the end of level 8
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 06:01:45 am by Lamkin » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 10:05:26 pm »

My guess is that you haven't started the motor by clicking on the pull cord with the handle???
CindyDK
little robot

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 10:42:04 pm »

I about had a heart attack I was SOOOOOOO excited somebody answered me & I HADN'T started the motor Grin so I pulled the cord, nothing Huh  cleared the puzzle to start that over, lever cam e down, hit the UP button, NOTHING Huh Undecided it still just bounces I guess you could say the lever does, like you clicked on a button & it just moved a small amount then back to it's original position, enough to think I GOT IT, then NO DEAL, your stuck HA HA! It's taunting me now
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 11:23:54 pm »

So the motor for the platform is running?
CindyDK
little robot

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 05:51:55 am »

I FREAKIN LOVE YOU MAN! OR WOMAN Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue I don't know what I did different? but I went thru the stage one more time, this time I read thru a spoiler for the stage  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue it sure is picky on where you go to first, second etc! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for helping me Lamkin!!!! I would'a been stuck there FOREVER if you didn't tell me about the rip cord!!
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 05:57:55 am »

=D
Man. (Little blue gender symbol right above my post count.)

I would'a been stuck there FOREVER if you didn't tell me about the rip cord!!

Yeah, you have to pull that sucker. (And you have to pull it *after* you've put the oil in that tank. Maybe that's what you did different.)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 06:25:23 am by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: