Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:08:42 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iPad 3 [how do you start a new game?]  (Read 13776 times)
oH
little rusty robot

« on: April 04, 2012, 09:09:32 pm »

How the  #@*/+%&$*   you start a new game on ipad..? just current saved games possible..

There's always lack of information from developer.. they just leave the problems to our luck and hope we can solve ourselves by forums.. so ungrateful.. shame on you..! you should support your customers above all if its from your mistakes..
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 11:42:53 pm »

On the PC, MAC, and Linux platforms the main screen shows a "Play New Game" and "Resume Game" option (if you're already in the middle of a game)...

Perhaps you should try tapping above the word "Resume Game" to see if this is a question of the "Play New Game" text not displaying - and yet still being functional. 

Or, you might also have a peek at the menu options at the top of the iPAD screen.  Perhaps that's where the "Play New Game" is hiding?  ( personally, i don't have the expendable funds to play with any of those touch-screen gizmos... I prefer using a keyboard that can be recycled when my ESC key text starts to fade )   Grin

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:59:06 am by Alex » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 06:48:34 pm »

How the  #@*/+%&$*   you start a new game on ipad..?

Edit: The most current way to do this is to tap on the star to open the MENU, then tap QUIT on the far right of the bottom of the screen; this will take you back to the main screen shown above where you can choose “Play New Game”.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Saw a guest looking at this topic today...so I thought I would update with a response even though the thread is old.

The only way to start a new game on the iPad is to quit the app and then restart it. If you're not sure how to do this, you'll want to:
1. Double-click the "Home" button. A list of apps you've opened since the iPad has been turned on appears along the bottom of the screen.
2. Touch and hold the icon of the Machinarium app in the list.
3. Release the Machinarium app icon when it starts to wiggle and then tap the red minus button in the upper-left corner of the app to completely close the app.

4. Then open up the Machinarium app again and you'll see the main screen that Alex is referring to above.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 04:28:34 am by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: