Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:19:06 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My download link disappeared???  (Read 10086 times)
storey25
little robot

« on: April 06, 2012, 06:37:01 pm »

When I originally pushed on the link it said that it "could not download into the file" and then the link disappeared? Please help me!!! Sad
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 07:22:58 pm »

Please be more specific.

• What are you trying to download?
  • Where are you trying to download it from?
  • What device are you using (PC/MAC computer or iPAD)?

storey25
little robot

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 01:06:15 am »

I was trying to download machinarium. I was downloaded it from the machinarium website. It's a pc, computer called an ASUS. It has Windows 7, & intel Core I3. I just got it this christmas.  Embarrassed
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 07:30:58 am »

Quote from: storey25

I was trying to download machinarium... from the machinarium website.

Ah, well, then you're in luck!  Since you bought the game directly from Amanita Design there's lots we can do to help you out directly. 

The first thing I'd suggest is that you re-visit the email you got with your download links and try them again.  This could just be the fault of gremlins that got between you and your download the first time and all you need to do is re-try them.

Write back if you get the same error message as before and we'll take it from there.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:48:58 pm by Alex » Logged
storey25
little robot

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 01:39:58 am »

Sorry i wasn't more specific the email with the download link is the thing that disappeared? Undecided
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 05:21:39 am »

Look through your email reader's TRASH folder for the email with the links ( the Sender might be "support @ amanitadesign.com" but I'm not 100% sure )

Or, if you can't find it there, run a search through ALL your email folders for "amanitadesign.com".

If both suggestions don't help you rediscover the email with the links, visit the "About" tab at the top of this forum and use the Contact / Support form to let them know that your email was lost and ask them to resend.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: