Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:51:19 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: stuck in pod room - dark level [SOLVED]  (Read 18900 times)
RS
little robot

« on: May 03, 2012, 08:48:37 pm »

My glowing acorn is in the pod room and I can't get him to go into the pod to the left because the creature keeps grabbing me and sticking me back in the pod.  How many glowing balls do I need to collect before I can get my acorn to go into the pod the peanut with the hat vacates? Do I have to complete the room with the flowers that go up and down first?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 12:11:02 am by Lamkin » Logged
jst65
space invader

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 10:38:27 pm »

I dont think you need glowing balls to do that.
You need to take someone else's place that is far enough from the creature so it does not catch you, repeat one step closer to the top pod and so on until you get into the top pod
RS
little robot

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 10:26:05 pm »

But how do I open the pod that the acorn has vacated. When I click on it it doesn't open. In the walkthrough the acorn creature with the hat is the pod to try and get into to first, then the face and then the glowing pod. I have tried a hundred times..... I have to be doing something wrong. Other tips?
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 12:05:14 am »

Try double-clicking on the pod that Mr. Poppy Head (peanut with the hat) is in.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 06:08:37 am by Lamkin » Logged
RS
little robot

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 12:07:25 am »

Ah, well thank you. I finally figured it out!  whew, now that I know how it seems easy!  What a very kewl game!
Blanche
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 04:02:12 pm »

I had the same issue.  I can't manage this last clue.  please help me out!  Embarrassed
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 09:29:28 pm »

I had the same issue.  I can't manage this last clue.  please help me out!  Embarrassed

You'll want to click your mouse twice (don't wait too long between clicks or it won't work) on the pod that Mr. Poppy Head is in...not the pod you're in. The first click will open the pod and let out Mr. Poppy Head, and the second click will move you (Mr. Lantern) into that pod.

Then do the same thing with the pod that has the creature with the face.

Once you're in that pod that the creature with the face was in, the last thing you'll do is click once on the pod that Mrs. Mushroom is in (it will leave the pod it's in), and then quickly move your cursor and click once on the pod with the glowing seed in it.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 11:32:20 pm by Lamkin » Logged
MikeeW
little robot

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 12:23:56 pm »

I have followed the instructions and continue to get captured and stuck back in a pod.  I start with Mr Peanut, move on to the face fellow.  When I try too do the same with mushroom I get caught and sent back. 
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 02:13:36 am »

When I try too do the same with mushroom I get caught and sent back.  

Once you've gotten into the face pod, maybe you are clicking twice on the pod with Mrs. Mushroom in it? Click only once on her pod, and then quickly click once on the pod with the seed. (Eh, I don't think I'd explained that clearly enough in the other post, so I'll edit it.)

Click only once on the mushroom pod, and then quickly click once on the pod with the seed.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 04:04:30 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: