Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:42:35 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck at tongue pulling (looking for blue seeds)  (Read 11199 times)
Flyer
little rusty robot

« on: May 23, 2012, 12:50:30 pm »

Hello!

There's a creature hanging on a line. It's quite obvious that I need to pull it's tongue. Unfortunately, clicking and dragging does not seem to do anything. The sound that creature is making does not change at all, even though the cursor changes to a hand. When double clicked creature makes a higher pitched sound as expected, but only for a fraction of a second and then hides. I tried doing this with a touchpad rather than wireless mouse with no luck. I'm sure this is not a bug as this happens even on the latest HIB version.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:39:43 am by Flyer » Logged
Lonicera
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 02:35:57 am »

Hello!

There's a creature hanging on a line. It's quite obvious that I need to pull it's tongue. Unfortunately, clicking and dragging does not seem to do anything. The sound that creature is making does not change at all, even though the cursor changes to a hand. When double clicked creature makes a higher pitched sound as expected, but only for a fraction of a second and then hides. I tried doing this with a touchpad rather than wireless mouse with no luck. I'm sure this is not a bug as this happens even on the latest HIB version.

Kind of tricky to explain but for me the solution was:  in almost a straight line between our heroes & the 'Nah!' creature (when at the end of his string sticking out his tongue) you can just make out three very faint clouds.  If you set your cursor on the middle one, with very slight tweaking, you should get the 'Nah!' creature's tongue... one click I think, I've done it three times but can't remember for sure if it's one & don't have a 'before' scene saved...  once grabbed, pull slowly towards the rock at about a 4 o'clock angle... 'Nah's' voice will rise in pitch the further you stretch its tongue...  too far & it'll snap it back so it can take a few tries... right pitch & spot & then it's wait as very slooowly the blue seed will eventually appear.  (One of the most imaginative & beautifully done scenes, this one IMHO.)
Good luck!   Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: