Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:57:30 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't get all three coins, possible glitch?  (Read 15336 times)
sirwootalot
little rusty robot

« on: April 24, 2012, 07:25:25 am »

I'm stuck in the village because I collected two coins, put them in the machine, then left the room to get more chickens. I'm afraid this broke the questline though, as I had to look up a walkthrough after being so stuck, and apparently there's two more coins I should be able to get but can't - the other two coins simply don't show up when I try and get them (behind a picture in the collector's room and under one of the walnut-like creatures in the dark room). I've done everything else in the area, according to walkthroughs. Is there a way to fix this glitch?
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 08:49:19 am »

I think that there are five or six different ways to get coins, but once you've gotten three, then those other ways or rooms won't give you coins. Again, I think that's the way the game is set up, but I'm not sure. But you have only two (and you'll need three in total), so....Well, the first one is in the room with the machine. So you'd found only one other coin? Have you tried clicking on the igloo? Or opening the drawer in the room with the stove?
somnivore
little robot

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 09:04:49 am »

Having the same problem (I posted a separate thread a few days ago). I got 2 coins and put them into the machine. Can't find a third. I have the one from the frame. I don't remember where I got the other one. I think maybe from the igloo, actually. Neither the vending machine room nor the drawer had coins for me.
somnivore
little robot

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 09:07:02 am »

Heh. I figured out my problem. I did NOT pick up the one from the igloo.. it was still on the ground when I checked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: