Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:56:04 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem, error? Hard to say, but doesn't work [SOLVED by re-downloading]  (Read 12373 times)
ZiemniakPospolity
little robot

« on: June 22, 2012, 08:47:41 pm »

Hello everyone,
I've got problem in the very second part of the game. I click to go to the next area and... my "heroes" don't go there. Area appears, but they don't. I enclose screenshot:

How can I handle with that? I think, I've got the latest version, I started game once more and it didn't help.

Anyone could help me?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 08:15:09 am by Alex » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 03:51:11 am »

The latest version of the game is 1.1. Do you have that? If so, I suppose you could try leaving that screen, switching the window size to 60%, and then returning to that screen.
ZiemniakPospolity
little robot

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 12:44:42 pm »

I'm quite sure, that I've got something about 1.04, not 1.1. But is there a v1.1 for PC? I found on the Internet only for Mac. Where can I find 1.1 for PC?

Anyway I tried your "trick" and it didn't help.

What interesting is, I searched through the whole Internet and NOONE has the same problem as I. Game is really superb and I also want to play it Sad
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 08:19:34 pm »

Your copy of the game may have been corrupted during download.  Try re-downloading and re-installing.  Or...  (these are long shots)

Try the solution in the Hotspot problem in Machinarium [Windows7 display settings fix] topic.
"right-click on the Machinarium Botanicula short-cut (or exe) and go to 'compatibility mode'.  Under this section, turn on 'Disable display scaling on High DPI settings' (the bottom option)"

And, if that doesn't help, try this: Machinarium doesn't work properly [Windows 7 specific advice]
"...set Windows font size to 100%"

ZiemniakPospolity
little robot

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 06:33:38 pm »

I tried these 2 methods on the bottom, but they didn't work... so I re-download game and now everything (for now) works great :-)

You were very helpful, thank YOU very much!

Cheers Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: