Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:07:25 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Help! Accidentally started a new game :'(  (Read 6567 times)
jpw48
little rusty robot

« on: May 11, 2012, 08:36:04 pm »

Hi!  So I've just accidentally clicked on the "Play new game" button on the menu, instead of resume game.  I managed to get really far because I've been playing it for hours, but it only ever saved on closing so it's not in one of the six save slots.

Is there ANY way to recover my progress so far, jump ahead to where I was previously - or anything else someone can suggest?

Very very sad Sad

Thank you
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 09:18:08 pm »

Quote from: jpw48

Is there ANY way to recover my progress so far, jump ahead to where I was previously - or anything else someone can suggest?

If you never saved your progress into one of the slots there is no way to recover your progress.

However, there was a post here on the forum about a player that couldn't progress past a certain point and another forum member provided them with a saved games file that began past that point.  Read this thread.

If you want it badly enough I'm sure some good Samaritan here can provide you with a saved game file that will start you where you dropped off.   Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: