Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:27:26 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Stuck on the Space Invaders Game [SOLVED]  (Read 10661 times)
kitmac
little robot

« on: June 05, 2012, 04:00:16 pm »

I feel really silly about this, but I am totally stuck on Machine #1 in the Arcade. I am terrible at the Space Invaders game. Have attempted it about thirty times and have never scored higher than 700. (My average score is more like 400.) Have tried using the space bar and arrow keys and it helps, but not enough. My hand-eye coordination just isn't up to the task. Also, I find the game a huge bore. Is there some hack that might enable me to obtain the needed coin and move on? I know about the Rebol trick, but when I use it to access later levels, the inventory is wrong. (Nothing in it but the sunflower plant, which I don't even need any more.)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 08:28:31 am by Alex » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 04:45:57 pm »

I attached my .sol (save) file from just after finishing the Space Invaders game, so you'll have the one coin from the game. Instructions for locating the .sol file can be found in Amanita Design Forum > Machinarium > Shared Machinarium .sol Files > Mac, Linux, or Win FAQ
So once you've switched out the .sol file, run the game and choose 'Resume Game' from the main screen.

* Machinarium.sol (33.54 KB - downloaded 752 times.)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 05:01:03 pm by Lamkin » Logged
kitmac
little robot

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 06:40:31 pm »

Exactly what I needed. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: