Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:24:52 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tamizdat query [Re: Samorost2 disk]  (Read 21006 times)
retro_10s
citizen robot

« on: February 17, 2008, 01:45:33 pm »

Hey guys, Well I decided i couldn't wait any longer to order the Samarost CD so I ordered it from TAMIZDAT.ORG on January 31st  Cheesy

However I've not had a confirmation E-mail from them yet that's saying The CD has been sent out yet... I did get an E-mail from them straight after i placed the order, this e-mail said the status of my order was 'Pending'. Which seemed fair enough to me since i'd only just ordered

However a couple of weeks have now passed and I don't know what's going on,... Will i recieve an e-mail when my CD has been posted? Or will i just have to wait for it to arrive  Huh

So is anyone on here linked to Tamizdat in anyway or anything and can help me that way?...   I've read somewhere that it may take up to weeks to arrive which is cool,.. but I can't remember where i read that  Embarrassed

I'm the UK, if it makes a difference.

I can't wait for machinarium to come out,... even the screeenshots look absolutley fantastic,.. really looks like this game will have an atmosphere to it  Shocked
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 09:22:50 pm by Alex » Logged
dg10050
Global Moderator
captain robot

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 03:37:14 pm »

Yeah, they don't send a shipping notice, and the status of the order will always say pending. I got my disk about 2 weeks after ordering (Georgia, USA), but it looks like yours is taking a little longer. You can probably expect to receive it sometime this week. Wink
retro_10s
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 05:36:42 pm »

Cool, I suspected everything was ok as i'd never seen any complaints about them,.. but just wondered what the usual kind of comms were like with this company.

Excellent stuff if it arrives this week Cheesy  Grin
retro_10s
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 02:02:06 pm »

eeeeep, still not here  Huh  Cry
qqq
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 03:15:16 pm »

http://google.com
dg10050
Global Moderator
captain robot

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 10:29:30 pm »

eeeeep, still not here  Huh  Cry
Well, I suppose you could try emailing them. There's always the possibility that it got lost in the mail or something.
retro_10s
citizen robot

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 05:07:24 pm »

I mailed them this morning so hopefully a reply will explain all  Smiley
retro_10s
citizen robot

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 09:16:46 pm »

I got a mail back  Cheesy

they said it was sent out on the 2nd of February, so it should have arrived,.. they also said that if it has not appeared before Friday,.. Then they'll send me out another  Shocked Smiley

So it's all good in the end and I can continue to sit here jibbering with anticipation.... Tongue Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: