Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:26:31 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posters  (Read 10804 times)
JoshT
citizen robot

« on: July 31, 2012, 07:03:40 am »

Hi Guys I have to say I Absolutely love all of Amanitas work, I bought all your games on steam and was wondering if there are any kind of posters or book art that I could buy? Hope to hear from ya.

Loving Fan,
       Josh Tongue

Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 07:36:28 am »

Sorry no books.

The only printed Machinarium poster I know of came with the Mamba collector's edition.

Otherwise folks have apparently been printing their own from links they found online.

dubflakes
little robot

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 05:41:32 am »

Hi Guys I have to say I Absolutely love all of Amanitas work, I bought all your games on steam and was wondering if there are any kind of posters or book art that I could buy? Hope to hear from ya.

Loving Fan,
       Josh Tongue

Ltd Gallery has an artist rendition of Botanicula that's limited to 15 prints. Giclee on watercolor paper. Just got mine in today and it's beautiful. http://www.ltdartgallery.com/product/yoohoo-by-wp-van-overbruggen-paper-11-x-19
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 07:06:25 am »

Quote from: dubflakes

Loving Fan,
       Josh Tongue

Ltd Gallery has an artist rendition of Botanicula that's limited to 15 prints. Giclee on watercolor paper. Just got mine in today and it's beautiful....

FWIW that poster is not an "official" Amanita Design product.  See this post.

JoshT
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 04:25:39 am »

Yea I would rather not buy anything Amanita related thats not made by Amanita. If anything I'll scan a photo hang it on my wall and hope/wait till I can buy something official from them. They deserve to make something for making something so beautiful and orginal.
Fien
noble citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 06:11:50 pm »

There are at least two offical Machinarium posters: the Lace Mamba one and the Daedalic one, which has the same pic as the cover art.

I have two identical Botanicula posters. They came with two different Daedalic adventures. One is adorning my wall. If anybody is interested in the other one, let me know. For free.

Mod Comment: THAT's The spirit !  ;~)

« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 07:48:21 am by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: