Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:50:07 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Puzzle controls missing  (Read 8124 times)
Leviathan
little robot

« on: November 09, 2012, 03:07:03 am »

I recently downloaded Machinarium for Android through the Humble Android Bundle and started to play, but after I got to the puzzle in the incinerator room, I found that the puzzle control panel on the side of the incinerator (the second puzzle pop-up in the game) had no controls on the face of it. It just appeared to be a metal box with a red button on one side and yellow and blue knobs on the other; the three vertical sliders that are in the PC version are nowhere to be found.

My phone is the U.S. AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 (model number SAMSUNG-SGH-I747), running the stock Android 4.0.4 rom. Additionally, the size of the apk I downloaded from Humble Bundle was 160.8MB, the size listed on the site. Is there anything I can do to fix this or should I just wait for a patch?
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 04:27:41 am »

Quote from: Leviathan

...the three vertical sliders that are in the PC version are nowhere to be found.

Did you open the box?

Leviathan
little robot

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 06:58:12 am »

I actually did and the console even appears to be open but the controls still do not show up. I can see them after tapping the panel as the control panel grows in size and opacity, but once it is at full size the control panel is closed.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 07:47:18 am »

Please write to Amanita Design support via the link you'll find in the About tab up top.  Include all the details you provided in your first post when you do ( the forum and support teams are separate, so don't assume support will know all that stuff you explained in your first post about your set up )

Thanks!

Oh, and please write back when you find the solution to your problem.  :~)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 07:51:54 am by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: