Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:16:03 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Memory leak?  (Read 6236 times)
Guorilla
little rusty robot

« on: August 03, 2012, 05:08:38 pm »

I recently purchased the game (v. 1.4) for my Galaxy Note (North American hardware), and over time (~15 minutes) the game gets progressively slower to the point of being unplayable. If I quit the game and restart then it will run well again, so it seems fairly certain that the problem is within the game and not any other program I'm running. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 07:47:03 pm »

Please send your observations to "support ~snaily~ amanitadesign.com" ( or use the About form to request Support )

As an aside I would draw your attention to the fact that when Machinarium was first released for the iPAD one of Amanita Design's programmers (Oldes) observed, "...iPad has operating system how we remember it from PC era... Resetting the system helps to clear memory leaks which can be in the system itself or other apps. It does not have to be problem with the Machinarium. The game is just huge and requires the memory which may be unavailable."

I wonder if perhaps the same is true of your Android experience, meaning: running other apps while you're playing the game will cock up the game... ?
but go ahead and write to A.D. support and then, if you'd be so kind, come back to this thread to follow up on whatever solution ( or lack thereof ) you are given.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 09:32:12 pm by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: