Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:19:56 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's with the book in the top right hand corner?  (Read 11205 times)
MissM
little robot

« on: October 21, 2009, 03:52:30 am »

It's like a video game, with the key and the spiders, but it seems unwinnable.  It doesn't seem to affect the game either.

what is it for?

Thanks,

MissM and Grandpa
Ijustwantaplay
little robot

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 04:12:01 am »

You play the little spider video game when your stuck and upon win of the game, the book opens to reveal clues what to do in the part of the game that your stuck on. I take a screen shot now so that if I have to go back and look I don't have to play the game again, for that area.
MissM
little robot

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 04:20:21 am »

Is there some trick to winning the game?  We never get past the first spider or two.
ivi
captain robot

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 04:22:18 am »

It's a clue book that offers a detailed pictorial walkthrough of your current level. The spider shooting game is there to prevent 'lazy peeking'.

I would definitely recommend using the walkthrough as little as possible Wink

I take a screen shot now so that if I have to go back and look I don't have to play the game again, for that area.

Alternatively, you can find screenshots of all the walkthrough pages on this website. Saves time.
[Mod Comment: That site is gone.  But all the walkthrough screenshots are here on this forum.]

Is there some trick to winning the game?  We never get past the first spider or two.

Not sure if it can be considered a trick, but using the arrow keys and space bar instead of the mouse makes beating the spider game a lot easier.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 05:37:58 am by Alex » Logged
MissM
little robot

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 04:42:08 am »

An LOL moment.  We didn't know you could shoot the spiders until you told us to use the spacebar!

Thanks for all your help.

MissM and Grandpa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: