Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:07:40 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Play? Or not?  (Read 27923 times)
cypher000
little robot

« on: January 23, 2013, 11:23:09 pm »

Hi guy's. I love Machinarium!So much so that I want to install it on my 10inch screen Q-Media Android. 2.3 tablet. Sad thing is, that I do not have WiFi, so I cannot download it through my WinXP Pro.PC. Seeing as my broadband is wired. Is it possible that I could have it downloaded onto the Q-Media's 16GB Micro SD memory card and install it that way. Maybe it would run from the Micro SD card. Yes?  At almost 80 yrs I am not good with computers and would really, really appreciate your help on this. Could anyone spare me a few moments of their time to help me solve this seemingly impossible puzzle? Many thanks. Walt.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 08:01:32 am »

Hi Walt,
I'm not good with computers either (especially where the brave new world of Androids is concerned) but if you don't have WiFi at home how about visiting some local cafe, library, or other establishment that does and downloading the game while there?

Also, for some reason I can't find the specifications for your Q-Media Android 2.3 tablet; are you sure your device has a sufficient resolution?  ( here are the required specs: http://tinyurl.com/Amanita-Design-blog )

Hope this helps.
~Alex

kevinan
little rusty robot

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 02:40:25 am »

Hi Walt,
I'm not good with computers either (especially where the brave new world of Androids is concerned) but if you don't have WiFi at home perhaps you could visit a local cafe, library, or other establishment that does and downloading the game while there? I think that should work.

Also, for some reason I can't find the specifications for your Q-Media Android 2.3 tablet; are you sure your device has a sufficient resolution?  ( here are the required specs: http://tinyurl.com/Amanita-Design-blog )

Hope this helps.
~Alex

Hello,
I am in the same situation. I cannot go to the library because our local library doesn't have wifi (only wired) and there aren't any other libraries within 50 miles of where I live. Are there any other solutions for me?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:21:17 pm by kevinan » Logged
SleepyUser
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 10:16:05 pm »

Dear kevinan.
You must not search for libraries.Like Alex said look for an internet cafe,or a normal cafe they have always wifi.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:21:48 pm by SleepyUser » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: