Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:03:31 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hanging Bat and the Trumpet Bug [SOLVED]  (Read 9599 times)
kagey
little robot

« on: January 24, 2013, 03:09:42 pm »

I see someone else posted a question about how to do this but....I have seen the walkthroughs on how to do this i.e. get the bug put the bug on the wire in front of the bat and the bug blows his trumpet/nose and blows the bat away but my version 1.1.0 of the game on my Mac doesn't seem to happen. I get the bug, give it, rest it on the wire, twirl it, shake it at the bat but the bat ignores it and scares the friends off.  I read that there was a glitch in the program and it would be corrected but I'm still stuck at this juncture.  Am I missing something?  Doing something wrong that isn't covered in the walkthrough?  Any help would be appreciated.  Love this game and am anxious to proceed to the next part.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 09:02:08 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 12:05:37 am »

I get the bug, give it, rest it on the wire, twirl it, shake it at the bat but the bat ignores it and scares the friends off. Am I missing something?

Yes, you're missing something. :) Once you have the trumpet bug, you'll need to click on the bat (though I think you mean beetle).

Now click your mouse. =D
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 06:49:48 am by Lamkin » Logged
kagey
little robot

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 04:02:44 pm »

Hadn't been back here since January but revisited this wonderful game today.  Took your advice and clicked on the nasty black beetle and viola it worked.  Thanks very so much for your help.  I'm off to discover new adventures. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: