Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:41:35 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium does not work on Nexus 7 any more  (Read 8743 times)
calvinII
little robot

« on: April 15, 2013, 09:33:57 pm »

Hi,
Last Week Machinarium worked great on my Nexus 7. But since Saturday 13.4. it won't even start on the tablet, I get only a black screen. How can I get Machinarium again to work? My little daughter is impatiently waiting to complete the adventure with the little robot and his girlfriend  Undecided
I've nothing changed on the tablet, its not rooted or so, only plain google release and automatic updates.

Any hints?

Cheers
     Ulli
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 11:57:23 pm »

Sorry, but we... at least "I"...  have no way of debugging your device.  (maybe someone that knows Nexus 7 more intimately will chime in?)

Meanwhile, search Google Play Support for "Nexus 7".  link: http://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en

Or just, generally, search the web for "Nexus 7" + "black screen"
(it may not be Machinarium that's causing your problem)

~A
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 12:52:52 am by Alex » Logged
calvinII
little robot

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 08:42:44 am »

Hi,
Machinarium is working again ;-D How I fixed it? Don't know. Did nothing special with the tablet, only put it on my desk for a day without using it. At the next day I tried again to start the game and after some waiting Machinarium started saying something about: have to download 0kb data, extracting data and then it started.
So, was there some update for Machinarium, and the game simply showed black screen while downloading data? And possibly a bad network-connectivity resulted in this long lasting black screen?

Regards
    Ulli

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 08:37:05 pm by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: