Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:38:46 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New edition Machinarium for Android on Google Play  (Read 14927 times)
Priyma
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood member

Fan from Russia

« on: March 10, 2013, 06:17:52 pm »

New edition Machinarium for Android on Google Play. Now from the name studio of Amanita Design.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.net.machinarium.Machinarium.GP&hl=ru
ninja_rancher
little robot

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 03:48:18 pm »

What does that mean for updates for those of us who purchased the original Android app?  Will we have to purchase it again? That would not exactly be ideal for a $5 app.
Martijn
little robot

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 04:20:18 pm »

What does that mean for updates for those of us who purchased the original Android app?  Will we have to purchase it again? That would not exactly be ideal for a $5 app.

By "What's new" you can read this  Wink:

"What's in this version:
01/03/2013 - Newly published directly by Amanita Design. Now works also on Nexus 7.
***If you bought Machinarium before March 1st 2013 and want to re-download it now, please find it in your purchased apps history list - the old app is still available for you. We are sorry, we had to republish the game to get it under our control (the old version was published by Hothead Games).***
"
ninja_rancher
little robot

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 09:04:53 pm »

I did see that, but wasn't clear what that meant for future updates since publisher of the app I bought was Hothead Games, and I don't expect that they will be releasing any updates. So, if an update comes out, what is the course of action for those of us who bought it from Hothead Games?
Martijn
little robot

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 09:46:50 pm »

I did see that, but wasn't clear what that meant for future updates since publisher of the app I bought was Hothead Games, and I don't expect that they will be releasing any updates. So, if an update comes out, what is the course of action for those of us who bought it from Hothead Games?
The old Machinarium app will also be updated, so you don't have to worry about the (upcoming) updates Smiley.

Source
dimcus
little robot

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 10:21:36 am »

The old Machinarium app will also be updated, so you don't have to worry about the (upcoming) updates Smiley.

Source
Promises, promises... This is a lie. "Old Machinarium" is not kept updated and is not playable on new devices (like Galaxy Note 3). I see that it become a tendency for some developers to "republish" their products under different credentials and trash old customers as well.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 06:24:28 pm »

Source
Promises, promises... This is a lie. "Old Machinarium" is not kept updated and is not playable on new devices (like Galaxy Note 3).

@dimcus, The latest update (2.0.02) showed up on GooglePlay January 23rd... coincidentally just 24 hours following your accusation that "'Old Machinarium' is not kept updated".  Keep up the good work!  Cheesy

dimcus
little robot

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 12:56:26 pm »

@dimcus, The latest update (2.0.02) showed up on GooglePlay January 23rd... coincidentally just 24 hours following your accusation that "'Old Machinarium' is not kept updated".  Keep up the good work!  Cheesy
I'm very glad ... But the version published as Hothead has been updated 27 feb 2013 and it is 1.6. I would like to hear some explanations form Amanita Design. Maybe something like - "I'is your own fault - only loosers buy games, normal people just pirate them and have no problems at all!".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: