Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:44:29 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to stream on twitch, need your advice and feedback :/  (Read 6454 times)
Franzuu
little rusty robot

« on: April 02, 2014, 07:45:01 pm »

Long story short, I want to start streaming on Twitch. I need help with getting started and improving my stream.

Yesterday I did my first stream, got over 300 views and 18 followers and had lots of fun. Some of the feedback I got was that I was hard to understand because of my accent + my tendency to mumble. I have made some changes to my set-up and will make an effort to speak clearly.

What I want to know:
1. Can you understand what I am saying?
2. How bad is my accent?
3. Would you be a viewer of my stream?
4. Yes or no, how can I improve my stream?
5. Would you even view a gaming stream? What do you think of watching video games in the first place?!?!
If the problem is with me, don't be afraid to voice it. I got some good feedback yesterday and I've made real improvements.

Any piece of advice or critique you can give me. Either post it here or PM me on Twitch/say it in the chat. All options are ok. At least come in and say hi!

My stream is here http://www.Twitch.tv/FRANZUU Going live after posting this thread.

My dream is to become a full time streamer. Prepared to use every last ounce of willpower to make the necessary changes required for that to happen.

I want to stream every day and will be updating you on how my streaming thing goes. I still have to figure out my schedule.

You can look at my past broadcasts if I'm not live when you see this. Go to my stream page and click on the "Videos" tab in the top right corner. It is next to the "Chat" tab.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: