Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 08:16:26 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glitch on lady in courtyard  (Read 10022 times)
Monnsqueak
little robot

« on: March 14, 2014, 10:32:27 am »

Having trouble with the lady in the courtyard. No matter where I put the hands on the "clock" she just sits there. Deleted the game and re downloaded but still stuck on her. I have tried all three clock combinations from the little poster on the wall but no result. Any ideas?
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 10:31:33 pm »

Spoiler

Monnsqueak
little robot

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 09:46:43 pm »

Yeah I've put the clock on this combination, as well as the other two combinations, and she just sits there. Sad
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 10:50:33 pm »

Yeah I've put the clock on this combination, as well as the other two combinations, and she just sits there. Sad

0nly thing I could think of is that perhaps you aren't letting go of the handle (by lifting your finger off the iPad) once it's on the right combination?
Monnsqueak
little robot

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 12:04:39 am »

something so simple almost made me delete the game.

It was indeed about how I was lifting my finger off the iPad. what I found was that I was just lifting my finger straight off, but once I held the thing in place for a second or two once I got it in the right combination, and then let go after a couple of seconds then it registered.

I actually couldn't tell you how many times I'd tried this, but your post made me try holding my finger down longer to "let the handle go".

I do hope this feedback is read by the developers. It'd be a shame for something so little to stop people enjoying the game.
Monnsqueak
little robot

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 12:05:18 am »

oh, and Lamkin... THANK YOU. Smiley Thanks for taking the time and being so speedy in your response! Cheesy Appreciate it.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 02:42:51 am »

No problem. You're welcome. :)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: