Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:24:12 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck (was: Machinarium among the top-five paid apps at The Windows Store  (Read 21602 times)
Ladygrey13
citizen robot

« on: June 05, 2014, 04:46:27 am »

I believe I purchased this version of the game for my phone.  I absolutely love it but I am stuck. You are supposed to use the radio on the cabinet to get the big wrench to open a valve. He won't do it till I get him his music player back. I checked a walk through and there's nothing about it in the walk through. There's also a drain cover on the floor I think I need to block but cannot figure out any way to do it. Help!!!!!

Oh  did I mention I LOVE THE GAME!!!!!
SleepyUser
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 04:24:15 pm »

I believe I purchased this version of the game for my phone.  I absolutely love it but I am stuck. You are supposed to use the radio on the cabinet to get the big wrench to open a valve. He won't do it till I get him his music player back. I checked a walk through and there's nothing about it in the walk through. There's also a drain cover on the floor I think I need to block but cannot figure out any way to do it. Help!!!!!

Oh  did I mention I LOVE THE GAME!!!!!

Oh, well, let me help you. Smiley
So, to get his radio/music player back you need to get a "not working" radio from an old robot lady.The lady(or women) is above the robot band, and if the band starts to play she leans out of her window and throws a plant at you (I think that it's a plant.)
But the band will only play if you repair their instruments.
(You have to get a cat, buttoms and an oil barrel.)
After you get the "not working" radio you have to go to the town square.(there where the church is.) and play around with the clock.(check the walkthrough to find out how to modify the clock.) The police robot then gets out of his tower and leaves.You then have to enter his tower and take that thingy he speaks in.
(I don't know how it's called since my english is poor..)
Then you just combine it with the radio and,there!You now have a working radio and you can give it to the robot wrench. Grin
(Sorry if this is inaccurate Sad)
Ladygrey13
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 02:44:25 pm »

Your explanation was fine but I was way past that part.  Grin    I had the radio but couldn't get the robot to put it on the cabinet. He kept shaking his head No !  I finally figured out where to put it so it would go on cabinet.
SleepyUser

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 05:37:00 pm »

Your explanation was fine but I was way past that part.  Grin    I had the radio but couldn't get the robot to put it on the cabinet. He kept shaking his head No !  I finally figured out where to put it so it would go on cabinet.

Oh ok. Cheesy
I hope that you enjoy the rest of the game. Smiley
Be sure to ask for help when you'll be in trouble again.
Ladygrey13
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 06:43:48 pm »

Got a new phone and downloaded the game again. I must have gotten lucky the first time around cause I am stuck at a puzzle I got in one click last time lol. In the prison area where you do a puzzle to get a gun. I can't get all the green spots in the middle. Is there a trick to this?
SleepyUser

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 10:03:23 pm »

Got a new phone and downloaded the game again. I must have gotten lucky the first time around cause I am stuck at a puzzle I got in one click last time lol. In the prison area where you do a puzzle to get a gun. I can't get all the green spots in the middle. Is there a trick to this?

No, I don't think that there's a trick, since the puzzle is easy to solve.
Just play around with it for a little while and it'll be solved in no time. Smiley
And also check the walktrough book.Maybe the solution will be there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: