Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:13:33 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Botanicula and Machinarium images added to Chicago's Video Game Art Gallery  (Read 20360 times)
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« on: July 16, 2014, 03:15:39 pm »

~ Botanicula
~ Machinarium

"Founded in 2013 in the lively game development community of Chicago, Video Game Art (VGA) Gallery represents artists working in one of the most important mediums of the 21st century: video games. As an L3C, VGA Gallery seeks to increase cultural appreciation and education about video game art through its exhibition, study, and sale. Represented artists hail from all over the world ranging from individuals to indie development to major studio game publishers."  http://www.videogameartgallery.com/about/

Retweet by Amanita Design on July 10th, 2014
RobotJosef
space invader

Eagerly awaiting Samorost 3

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 09:25:27 am »

They look so good! Are they posters or like a electronic-printed canvas? Good for a fan of Amanita….. hehehe, someone like ME.

FloexFan aka RobotJosef
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 09:06:37 pm »

December 6, 2014 Amanita Design Facebook post:

"We are proud to partner with VGA Gallery for a series of limited edition giclee prints featuring art from Machinarium and Botanicula. Printed on archival quality paperstock, each print comes with a signed certificate of authenticity and is offered framed or unframed. They are offering a special 15% off deal for fans of Amanita Design! Simply enter code VGAFRIENDSFAM at your VGA checkout!  www.videogameartgallery.com

RobotJosefo
captain robot

Instagram: @urbe.x

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 11:17:50 pm »

Cool!  Thanks for the info. 15% off… Christmas soon… I wonder if you know what i'm thinking?!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: