Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 09:21:35 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Surface Pro 4 problem  (Read 10062 times)
dr_barfenstein
little robot

« on: March 31, 2016, 01:55:18 am »

Playing on a Surface Pro 4.

I'm close to finishing this game but I've come across a problem. My Pro give me an "Intel driver" error at the scene where you row on the boat with the monk. The next screen won't load (it's blank) although the sound & cursor are still working. It really sucks because I can't finish the game, now!!!

More info here

http://steamcommunity.com/app/421120/discussions/0/371918937253861732/

Anyone else had this problem?
Scruffy89
little rusty robot

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 09:54:36 pm »

I have the same problem as well  Sad
dr_barfenstein
little robot

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 02:59:29 pm »

From what I can tell this bug is the fault of the Intel driver, not the game. The problem with Surface Pro is that they only have one graphics card (intel) where most laptops etc have NVIDIA as well and the second card overrides the problem.

This sucks because it's not like Intel are going to do anything about a bug which affects a small indy game like Samorost.
Oldes
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 01:52:27 pm »

Hi, sorry for the problem..

we know about it and would like to fix it, but there is no Surface Pro 4 nearby so far and it's very difficult to do something without being able to test on real problematic device. If anybody is interested, just let me know and I could make some custom build with just this location and some "blind" changes in it, because that is maximum I can do now.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: